Local Housing Options
In general, housing tends to be more difficult to find the closer it gets to the ski season, and we encourage all applicants to plan in advance. If you are searching for housing, you might want to look for openings in these areas: Dillon, Dillon Valley, Silverthorne, Wildernest, Summit Cove, Keystone or Frisco.
The following are useful resources when looking for seasonal accommodation:
(Navigate to the “High Rockies” location for local rentals)
Summit Daily Classifieds: www.summitdaily.com
Company-Sponsored Employee Housing
- Limited employee housing is available to full-time, first-season employees on a first-come, first-served basis. Company-sponsored housing is NOT guaranteed.
- Company-sponsored housing is located 5 miles west of our ski area in Keystone.
- Accommodations are three bedrooms, one bathroom, full kitchen apartments that are shared by three (3) Arapahoe Basin employees. Each person has their own bedroom with locking door and shares the kitchen, bathroom and living room with the other two tenants.
- The units are partially furnished with a twin bed and a dresser in each bedroom, couch, TV stand and kitchen table in the living room and full-size refrigerator, stove, oven and microwave in the kitchen. Appliances such as television, toaster, blender, utensils, plates, pots and pans and bed linens must be provided by the residents.
- Your lease is valid for the duration of your employment.
- Company-sponsored housing is a PET FREE, SMOKE FREE and DRUG FREE establishment. The use of cigarettes or marijuana (both medical AND recreational in any form) is NOT permitted in the building. There are designated smoking areas for tobacco use on premises.
- Pre-scheduled room inspections are conducted twice per month by Housing
Management to ensure basic cleanliness and compliance with housing
- Guests are welcome for up to three (3) days and must be checked in at the housing office.
- The local bus service (Summit Stage) runs from Keystone to Arapahoe Basin once per hour from mid-November until late May only. We generally open and close outside of the Summit Stage's operating dates. During times when the Summit Stage in not running, it is the responsibility of the employee to secure their own transportation to and from work.
2014-15* Company-Sponsored Housing Rates
- Rent - $455 per month (automatically deducted from each paycheck in increments of $227.50)
- Rent is pro-rated to the day that you move in
- Deposit - $400 ($350 refundable 2 weeks after check out if no damage or cleaning fees are incurred).
- Full deposit and up to first month's rental (depends on the day you move in) is required upon check-in.
*Rates subject to change at any time.