Arapahoe Basin will OPEN for the 2016-17 season on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2016. The Black Mountain Express lift will open at 9:00 am with access to the intermediate High Noon run. Early season conditions exist and there is NO BEGINNER SKIING.
Kids programs, 4 Lessons 4 U, and individual lessons for the 2016-17 season are on sale now!
With small class sizes and professional instructors, Arapahoe Basin provides personalized snowsports experiences for you, your family, and your friends. Let A-Basin's dedicated snowsports team elevate your skiing or snowboarding experience,
help get your kids psyched about winter sports or connect you with like-minded snowsports enthusiasts. No matter your age or ability, Arapahoe Basin has a class or
program for you!
Learn to Ski or Ride at the Legend
- Friendly instructors and personal attention
- Small class sizes: average 6 students per class
- Family-oriented atmosphere
- Beginner-friendly terrain including two learning areas (Pika Place and Molly Hogan)
- The best advanced & expert terrain to take it to the next level
- A variety of lessons and programs to keep your mountain experience exciting
- RESERVATIONS are REQUIRED for all lessons
What will my child's experience be like?
Click here to read one mom's experience with her kids' snowsports lessons at Arapahoe Basin.
Learn more about our lessons and programs:
Arapahoe Basin also offers onsite rental equipment for kids and adults, skiers and snowboarders. Forgot your poles? We rent those too!
Registration Forms and Related Information
Directions to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
Have a minute to take the A-Basin survey? We would greatly appreciate your input!