Breakin' Camps are designed with locals in mind. During school breaks in January and February, let your kids rip, ride, and relax with the Arapahoe Basin Snowsports School! Join us for four days of fun, or drop-in for just one or two. It's a great opportunity to hang out with friends and get some time on the slopes.
New for 2012-13!
- Pika Place and Carpet, a learning area near Black Mountain Express in the base area for our first-time skiers and riders.
- Ace's Kids Park, a new beginner-level terrain park for kids looking to learn freestyle or park skills!
8:00am: Early drop-off at the Kids' Zone
- 9:00am - 12:00pm: On-snow - breaks if necessary
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm: Lunch
- 12:45pm - 3:30pm: On-snow - breaks if necessary
- 3:30pm - 4:00pm: Student pick-up
*Times are estimated. Take away the stress by adding A-Basin charge or stored value to your season pass!
- ALL ABILITY LEVELS ARE WELCOME!
- Designed for skiers and snowboarders kindergarten through 5th grade
- Fun learning environment focused on skill development
- Classes are formed according to age and ability level
- Price does not include lift ticket or rentals; you can purchase your season passes or lift tickets online here before heading to the mountain!
- Advanced reservations required - limited enrollment
- Cancellations: Ten days prior to start of session for a full
refund; within ten days for a 50% refund; day of or after the start of
the session, no refund
||Reservations 5 days out
||Reservations within 5 days
|January 2, 3, 4, 21*
|February 25, 26, 27, 28
|Any above date
|*Jan. 21 = MLK holiday
Registration Forms and Related Information