For Middle Schoolers
Thanks to everyone who registered for the 12-13 season!
XTreme Teen is a multi-week Saturday program that challenges your middle schooler's adventurous spirit! Classes focus on exploring steeps, chutes, trees, bumps, powder, and the terrain park. Groups are matched by similar abilities with the same instructor each day.
New for 2012-13!
- Pika Place and Carpet, a learning area near Black Mountain Express in the base area for our first-time skiers and riders.
- Ace's Kids Park, a new beginner-level terrain park for kids looking to learn freestyle or park skills!
Saturdays from 9:00am - 3:00pm
- 8:45am - 8:55am: Teen drop-off
- 9:00am - Noon: On-snow exploring terrain and discovering new skills
- Noon - 12:45pm: Lunch*
- 12:45pm - 3:00pm: On-snow adventure applying new techniques
- 3:00pm: Teen pick-up
*Times are estimated. Lunch is not included; please provide a packed lunch or money to purchase lunch on the mountain. Take away the stress by adding A-Basin charge or stored value to your season pass!
- ALL ABILITY LEVELS ARE WELCOME!
- Designed for skiers only
- Fun learning environment focused on skill development
- Same instructor for each four-week session
- Classes are formed according to age and ability level
- Make-up day is March 9th, rain or shine ($45)
- Price does not include lunch, lift ticket, or rentals; you can purchase your season passes or lift tickets online here before heading to the mountain!
- Advanced reservations required - limited enrollment
- Cancellations: Ten days prior to start of session for a full
refund; within ten days for a 50% refund; day of or after the start of
the session, no refund
2012-2013 XTreme Teen Sessions
Thank you for a fantastic Xtreme Teen season! See you in 2014.
Registration Forms and Related Information