January is Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month!
For those of us who work and play at the Basin, skiing and snowboarding changed our lives. These sports instilled a life-long love of the mountains. This winter, introduce a friend or family member who's never stepped into skis or strapped
into a board to Arapahoe Basin. We believe in progression, starting in our Pika
Place and Molly Hogan learning areas and moving gradually to the runs off the Black Mountain Express lift. We believe in exploring the mountain and enjoying
every turn. This January, we're offering special Super Sunday lessons for first-time alpine skiers, snowboarders and telemark skiers. We hope you'll choose to learn to slide on snow with us!
Adult (ages 15 and up) Learn to Ski Month Deals - Just for first timers!
New to skiing or snowboarding? Get on the snow with us during the month of January
for a first-timer ski or snowboard class lesson (including your lift ticket) for only $70.
Morning ½ day lesson from 9:55 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
$70 Lesson + Lift Ticket (Rentals not included)
Available on the following 2017 dates:
- Sunday, January 8 – Thursday, January 12
- Sunday, January 15 – Friday, January 20
- Sunday, January 22 – Friday, January 27
- Sunday, January 29 – Tuesday, January 31
Rentals at A-Basin
Save time and hassle by renting your skis or snowboard at Arapahoe Basin! Add on a rental package:
(*telemark ski and boot rentals are NOT available at A-Basin)
- Kids ski rental (boots, skis & helmet): $22
- Kids snowboard rental (boots, board & helmet): $22
- Adult ski rental (skis, boots & poles): $31
- Adult ski rental + helmet: $41
- Adult snowboard rental (boots & board): $39
- Adult snowboard rental + helmet: $49
4 Lessons 4 U for the 2016-17 Season - all ages and ability levels
|4 Lessons 4 U - Lessons (Lift Ticket included!)
|Half-day a.m. class lessons
(adults & kids - includes your full-day lift
|| Buy Now
| Full-day class lessons
(kids only - includes
your full-day lift ticket!)
- Lessons may be used anytime during the regular snowsports season:
November 19, 2016 - April 30, 2017
- All four lessons are FULLY transferable to any guest
- Lesson vouchers valid on half-day, morning class lessons or full-day kids class lessons
- Lessons can be used individually or in combination with family members or
- Available for child or adult skiing, snowboarding and telemark lessons (telemark
lessons available Saturday and Sunday only from November 19, 2016 - April 30,
- Available for all ability levels, ages 3 and up