Whether you are after a quick pick me up or a sit down lunch with friends and family, Arapahoe Basin has a dining option for you! With four different food options, ranging from café muffins and bagels to hot chili to Smoked Brisket to traditional comfort food, we have everything you need to stay fueled on the hill.
Arapahoe Basin has several dining options for you to choose from:
- Black Mountain Lodge—Mid-mountain restaurant, located near the top of Black Mountain Express lift. Perfect for lunch or a quick bacon bloody mary.
- The Legends Café—Grab-n-go cafeteria food, made-to-order grilled items (burgers, fish tacos, sandwiches, etc.), Italian dishes and the Pacific Rim Asian Station.
- 6th Alley Bar & Grill—The place to be for lunch or legendary après! Click here to learn more.
- Coffee Corner—Located in the A-Frame near Arapahoe Sports, open weekends and select holidays.
- Snow Plume Refuge—Next to Patrol Headquarters with picturesque views of the Continental Divide, located at the top of Lenawee and Norway lifts.
- The Perch—Our slopeside outdoor porch on the 2nd floor of the A-Frame overlooking the lower mountain and base area. Perfect for private parties!
- Moonlight Dinner Series— Bring your snowshoes and headlamp for themed dinners with special menus prepared by Chef Christopher Rybak, complete with drinks and live entertainment at Black Mountain Lodge.
- Marnie's at the 6th Alley — Our second-floor satellite bar over the 6th Alley Bar & Grill, perfect for private parties and gatherings! Contact Meredith Smith, via email or at 970.513.5772 for pricing and availability.