Whether you are after a quick pick me up or a sit down lunch with friends and family, Arapahoe Basin has a dining option for you! With four different food options, ranging from café muffins and bagels to hot chili to Smoked Brisket to traditional fried food, we have everything you need to stay fueled on the hill.
Arapahoe Basin has several dining options for you to choose from:
- Black Mountain Lodge—Mid-mountain restaurant, located adjacent to the top of Black Mountain Express lift. Perfect for lunch or a quick bacon bloody mary.
- The Legends Café—Grab-n-go cafeteria food, made-to-order grilled items, and the Pacific Rim Asian Station
- 6th Alley Bar & Grill—The place to be for lunch or legendary après! *Summer 2015*: open for lunch July 2 - September 6, Thursday through Sunday in the summer! Click here to learn more.
- Coffee Corner—Located in the A-Frame near Arapahoe Sports
- Snow Plume Refuge—Next to Patrol Headquarters with picturesque views of the Continental Divide, located at the top of Lenawee and Norway lift
- The Perch—Our slopeside porch on the 2nd floor of the A-Frame overlooking the lower mountain and base area. Perfect for private parties!
- Moonlight Dinner Series— Bring your snowshoes and headlamp for 6 nights of great food prepared by Chef Christopher Rybak, libations and live entertainment at Black Mountain Lodge.