Arapahoe Basin's Early Riser parking lot is home to a stretch of prime real estate known as "The Beach." The Beach backs up to the three lower mountain chairlifts, and is the perfect spot to kick back between runs with
family and friends. It's a scene unique to the Basin, and a guaranteed good time!
On the weekends, The Beach plays home to birthday celebrations, special events,
company parties and crazy costumes.
Due to its popularity, the Beach fills up fast. There are at most 15 spots available for reservations; the rest are first-come, first-served. Each spot has room to park two vehicles and comes with a picnic table.
- No overnight parking/camping. Any vehicles left overnight will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- NO GLASS, please! We have plenty of recycling containers for aluminum cans and plastic bottles.
- All dogs must be on a leash and cannot be left unattended. PLEASE clean up after
- GAS GRILLS ONLY. No open fires or charcoal grills.
- You must leave your beach spot by 6:00 p.m. when the parking lot gate is locked.
- Beach Spaces are non-refundable if cancelled inside 14 days of your reservation.
- No DJs or bands without advance WRITTEN permission from Arapahoe Basin management; please keep music at a reasonable level
as to not disturb those around you.
- No stages or constructions allowed on the Beach, including paint, hot tubs or
furniture. We want to keep this space all season!
- Your Beach space reservation accommodates TWO PASSENGER CARS ONLY. Once your spots are full, your guests will need to find parking elsewhere in one of
our lots. The Beach is located next to an ambulance egress and your party/cars may NOT block this lane in any way. Make sure the car with your provisions gets here early
to get a spot in Early Riser; we cannot accommodate extra vehicles once the lot is full. Please let your guests know this beforehand to avoid confusion.
- NO CHARTER BUSES or vehicles over 20 feet without advance written permission from Arapahoe Basin.
Please keep your area clean - this is public land and we want the Beach to be around in the future!
From February 17 through March 31, 2017
May 22 through Closing Day 2017 (TBD)