Arapahoe Basin's Early Riser parking lot is home to a stretch of prime real estate known as "The Beach." The Beach backs up to the three lower mountain chairlifts, and is the perfect spot to kick back between runs with
family and friends. It's a scene unique to the Basin, and a guaranteed good time!
On the weekends, The Beach plays home to birthday celebrations, special events,
company parties and crazy costumes.
Due to its popularity, the Beach fills up fast. There are at most 15 spots available for reservations; the rest are first-come, first-served. Each spot has room to park two vehicles and comes with a picnic table.
- No overnight parking/camping. Any vehicles left overnight will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- NO GLASS, please! We have plenty of recycling containers for aluminum cans and plastic bottles.
- All dogs must be on a leash and cannot be left unattended.
- No open fires or charcoal grills. Gas grills only.
- You must leave your beach spot by 6:00 p.m. when the parking lot gate is locked.
- Beach Spaces are non-refundable if cancelled inside 14 days of your reservation.
- No DJs or bands without prior WRITTEN approval from Arapahoe Basin management; please keep music at a reasonable level.
- No stages or other constructions.