Information about your recent online purchase can be found below.
Season Pass Confirmation
Picking up your Season Pass at Arapahoe Basin: You may pick up your Season Pass at the Arapahoe Basin Season Pass Office anytime during our winter season. Our office hours are: Monday - Sunday, 8:30am - 3:30pm. Please bring valid ID/proof of age if you purchased any age restricted pass. Please call 888-ARAPAHOE or see our website for
our fall Season Pass Office Hours.
If you elected Season Pass Shipping: All Arapahoe Basin Season Passes require a photo of the passholder. Arapahoe Basin can only ship season passes if we have a current photo(s) on file or photo(s) have been uploaded to your profile via your online account. Please log into your account and click on “Upload Photo” to add photos for each passholder. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for processing and delivery.
All Arapahoe Basin passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Thank you for making a reservation at the "Beach!"
The prime real estate you have reserved includes room for two vehicles and access to one picnic table. If your party has more than two vehicles there is free parking in the Early Riser Parking Lot adjacent to the beach.
As a reminder, the following Beach rules apply:
- No overnight parking/camping. Any vehicles left overnight will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- NO GLASS, please! We have plenty of recycling containers for aluminum cans and plastic bottles.
- All dogs must be on a leash and cannot be left unattended.
- No open fires or charcoal grills. Gas grills only.
- You must leave your beach spot by 6:00 pm when the parking lot gate is locked.
- Beach Spaces are non-refundable if cancelled inside 14 days of your reservation.
- No DJs or bands without prior WRITTEN approval from Arapahoe Basin management; please keep music at a reasonable level.
- No stages or other constructions.
Arapahoe Basin strives to be kind to the environment. Please help us by bringing propane grills instead of charcoal, recycle all that can be recycled and clean up after yourselves and your pets!
We look forward to seeing you at the Beach!
Thank you for making a reservation with the Arapahoe Basin Snowsports School. Our talented instructors are ready to help you discover new skills for a lifetime of winter adventures.
For directions to A-Basin, visit the Getting to A-Basin page.
Tips for a successful Snowsports lesson:
On the day of your lesson:
- Please allow yourself enough time, approximately 1 to 1.5 hours, for parking, rentals (if needed), lesson check-in, and preparing for your day on the snow. For morning lessons, we recommend that you arrive no later than 9am. Morning lessons will depart promptly at 10am, and afternoon lessons will depart at 1:15pm.
- Please remember to dress appropriately. You must have:
- UV Eye protection - goggles are recommended
- Waterproof gloves or mittens
- A warm hat or helmet
- Waterproof and insulated pants and jacket
- Sunscreen (we ski at 10,500 feet).
- Check-in is located in the Winter Sports Building/Rental Shop located in our Base Area adjacent to the Ticket Office and Ski Patrol First Aid Room.
- If you have included equipment rental with your lesson (or any other family members also need to rent equipment),proceed directly to the rental sign-in computers to begin the rental check-in process. Once you have your equipment, our friendly staff will finalize any details for your lesson(s), rental(s), and lift ticket(s) and get you out the door to meet your instructor and get ready for your day.
- If you do not need rentals, proceed directly to the Snowsports Desk to check in for your lesson.
- For children, see our tips for successful Kids Lessons here: Must-Haves and Expectations
Please take a moment to review our cancellation policies below:
- Changes or cancellations to your reservation can be made by calling 888-272-7246, Monday through Sunday, 8am to 4:30pm MST.
- Reservations may only be cancelled 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival. Cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a cancellation fee of $25 per lesson.
- You may reschedule your lesson once free of charge. After your first reschedule, a processing fee of $25 will apply each time.
- No call, no shows are non-refundable.
- Please note that we do not give refunds due to weather or road closures.
Thanks for letting Arapahoe Basin help you to Discover, Explore, and Transform your winter!
Kids Club and Snowsports Programs
Welcome to our Snowsports programs!
Need a refresher on dates and times? Click here to see our list of kids' programs for the 2014-15 season.
Cancellations: Ten days prior to start of session for a full refund; within ten days for a 50% refund; day of or after the start of the session, no refund.
What you need to know!
- Passes-Tickets: We highly recommend obtaining your child’s season pass prior to the first day so that we can minimize administrative issues and have more time on the hill. If you cannot get your pass before your first day for, please come one hour (8am) prior to the start of the day. If your child is 5 or under you still need to get them a lift ticket (they are free) and you can pick that up before class starts at the ticket window.
- Start Time & Meeting Place: We will be meeting at 8:50am and ending at 3:00pm each Kid’s Club day. We will have an area set up outside on the mountainside of the A-frame Cafeteria where you will meet your coach. Kid’s Club will always begin and end in this same location.
- Lunch: Please remember to pack your child’s lunch in a plastic sack with their name or send $12.00 to purchase lunch. Instructors will be carrying lunches in a backpack. The groups will be eating a various locations around the Mountain. It can get very crowded, so buying lunch can sometimes take a long time to accomplish.
- Clothing: A-Basin’s weather can change quickly, so come prepared for anything. Sunglasses or goggles and sunscreen are mandatory! There are no cancellations or postponements due to weather.
- Class Assignment: If you’ve made a request for a specific instructor or class arrangement we will make every effort to fulfill this, however final class assignments will be made on the first day of your session. Our goal in Kid’s Club is to have fun while learning in a safe environment. We will always do our best at assessing your child’s skills to have them skiing/riding in appropriate groups according to their age, what they show us and to what they want to learn. We are always open to comments about your expectations and appreciate your trust in our coach’s decisions.
- Parent Interaction: It is difficult for an instructor to keep a child’s attention with a parent present, so if you would like to watch please do so at a distance. Please talk to the instructor about a good time to join the class for a run or two.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to a great season!
- 8:50am Meet your instructor
- 8:50am-11am Coaching to develop skills
- 11am-12pm Lunch (various locations)
- 12pm-3pm Rip the Mountain with newly acquired skills
- 3pm Back with Mom and Dad