Arapahoe Basin's Black Mountain Lodge provides the perfect romantic venue for your Colorado wedding. Inside the mid-mountain lodge, high vaulted ceilings supported by immense raw cut timbers rise above the spacious dining room where towering windows offer you and your guests incomparable views of the Continental Divide. Outside, the lodge's spacious deck extends above the mountain terrain and is the perfect setting for you and your guests to enjoy light hors d'oeuvre and to hold your entire wedding ceremony - all at 11,550 feet above sea level.
Check out our Wedding Welcome Packet! Click on the thumbnails below to learn more.
Your site fee includes:
- A variety of menu options planned by our award-winning culinary director, Christopher Rybak
- Personal attention from an event manager to help organize the details of your wedding
- A day-off coordinator to synchronize the logistics for your rehearsal and wedding events
- Use of venue for 5 hours on the day of your event and 1 hour on the day prior
- Use of the Black Mountain Express Chairlift for the 5 hours of your event
- White padded chairs for ceremony set up by event staff
- Banquet tables and chairs for dinner reception
- Linens and table settings arranged by event staff
- Dinnerware, flatware and glassware
- Tables and linens for cake, gifts and guest book
- Cake cutting
- Catering and Event Staff
Visit us on Pinterest to get inspired for your mountain wedding.
Want to see more photos and read reviews from other brides and grooms? Check out our page on The Knot!
For more information, to organize a site viewing or to make your
reservations, contact our Wedding and Banquet Manager, Meredith Smith
at 970-513-5772 or email her at MeredithS@a-basin.net.